- Make sure bartender or bartending company are certified. You can ask to see their bartending certificate
- Make sure bartender or bartending company has liability insurance
- Most bartenders charge 20.00 and up per hour and receives tips
- Minimum required hours are 4 to 5. Please consider setup and clean up time
- Bartenders are required to have appropriate dresscode attire
- Conduct consultation with bartender or company. Don't assume they will show up and start working. Reviewing contracts, drink selections and supplies are the same as any other service
Contact Selections Entertainment for all your bartending needs!